Join our Team as our New Business Development Manager, Nordics & Baltics
September 02, 2021
Imagine a future where you’re contributing to protecting the world
Join us in this role where you in partnership with our dynamic global sales team will build a strong and trustful relationship with customers and agents with your local presence in the Nordic and Baltic markets and ensure the future growth of VID FIREKILLTM and TUNPROTEC® in this area.
You’ll be part of Business Development and Sales where you, together with your colleagues, will drive growth in the European watermist and firefighting market. The main markets will be Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and the Baltic countries and subsidiary the Faroe Islands, Iceland, and Greenland. We expect you to already be familiar with these markets as you’ll be responsible for increasing sales of our products across them.
As our new BDM you’ll play an important role in:
- Identifying new market opportunities – build business cases on identified potentials in the market.
- Driving sales performance and growth in your markets.
- Building and securing strong local strategies.
- Developing activities and launch plans to secure growth and impact in your markets.
- Making planners and authorities aware of our products.
- Setting the direction and lead sales development.
- Ensuring continuous growth of our brands.
To succeed in the role, you must:
- Have a background in sales and business development within the watermist or sprinkler business.
- Have a good understanding of contracting business and a strong commercial instinct.
- Be self-driven, outgoing, and have the drive to succeed in a competitive market.
- You must be structured, analytical, and have a good overview of projects.
- Have strong verbal and written skills in English – knowledge of Scandinavian languages is an advantage.
- Have a good team spirit
Our journey to protect the world one project at the time
VID Fire-Kill is a world-leading innovative developer and manufacturer of low-pressure watermist solutions. VID Fire-Kill specializes in fixed water-based systems utilizing environmentally friendly firefighting methods. Our company HQ is in scenic Svendborg in Southern Denmark, where all products are developed and manufactured in our ISO 9001 accredited production facility.
All our products are unique, offering either better performance, better approval, or a better solution than what is found on the market today.
If you’d like to work with us, we can offer you:
An interesting and challenging position in a fast-growing company with a flat organizational structure. The position is full-time, you’ll be working from home and VID Fire-Kill offers a competitive salary commensurate to the role (including a company car and a bonus plan).
You’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be expected to travel to our Head Quarters in Southern Denmark, fairs, seminars, and to potential partner locations.
For further information about the position, please contact our European Sales Director Christophe Balayre at +33 677 850 766 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For information regarding the recruitment process, please contact HR Assistant, Jannie Rygaard at +45 2875 0064 or email@example.com.
The application deadline is Thursday the 30th of September 2021. We will conduct interviews during the application period so please apply at your earliest convenience.
To apply to this position, send your CV, application letter, and other relevant documents in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.